Ultimate Carbon Booms aim to complete the windsurf boom trifecta of maximizing stiffness and strength with minimum weight. With a FEM optimized lay-up, material is added only to high-stress areas, ensuring that it can be removed in low-stress areas, and only put material ... where you need it. All features ensure that your sail is turbocharged and performing to maximum design potential. Drive your sail with maximum responsiveness, with instant feedback, at the flick of a wrist. A unique combination of design, materials & technology. Go Beyond.
product code: 55004.230008
About the technology
- FEM Optimized Lay-Up
- Monocoque Front End
- Carbon Reinforced Boom Head. Single Piece
- Boom Head Fits All Masts: RDM (With Shim) / MDM or SDM
- X-Over Optimized Boom Curve: Large Wave Sails / Small Race Sails
- Variable Diameter Boom Arms
- Plastic Adjustment Clips & Pins / Fiber Reinforced
- T800 Carbon (100%)
FEM Optimized Lay-UpThe Finite Element Method (FEM) is an optimized fiber lay-up method that analyzes across the boom exactly where and how much material is required for the intended purpose. No excess material is used, only what you need to maximize performance and durability.
View full screen